Immediate opening to join the new product development team in our Riverdale, New Jersey facility to assist in the design and development of new products such as pressure switches, transducers, aneroids, thermostats, and bellows assemblies. The entry level mechanical engineer will work with senior mechanical, electronic, and manufacturing engineers to create new products, support existing products, generate ECOs, assist in the creation of test procedures, perform tests, analyze data, and present findings.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university or college
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is highly desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills using sound engineering principles
- Basic knowledge of geometric dimensioning a plus
- Ability to work with others in a cross functional team environment
- Excellent communication skills
We offer an excellent salary, 401K, financial incentives based on realized company’s goals, flexible hours, and a comprehensive medical benefits package.
Sigma-Netics, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.