Sales Terms & Conditions
- Minimum order amount $150.00.
- First time customers are required to pay via credit card, COD or prepay.
- Terms: Net 30 upon credit approval. Customers may supply their business credit references in order to obtain credit.
- All prices are F.O.B factory. No free freight is allowed unless so stated in our quotation. Added costs due to special packaging, routing or other special requirements of the Purchaser are chargeable to the Purchaser.
- The carrier is responsible for loss or damages in transit and all such claims must be made by the purchaser direct to the carrier.
- All delivery dates are approximate. We shall not be held liable for delay in manufacture or delivery occasioned by causes beyond our control. In no event shall we be liable for any consequential damages or claims for labor resulting from failure or delay in delivery.
- The Purchaser is cautioned that any export of the products sold hereunder may be subject to required governmental licenses and authorizations. The Buyer agrees to comply with all U.S. export regulations which control the products it purchases from seller, including the export administration regulations administered by the U.S. Department of Commerce and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations administered by the U.S. Department of State. Buyer shall be responsible for procuring any required licenses or authorizations. Buyer further warrants that it will not re-export the goods or any technical information to any country to which export is prohibited by pertinent laws and regulation of the United States of America.
- A tooling charge may be imposed for any special tooling, including without limitation, dies, fixtures, molds and patterns, acquired to manufacture Products. Such special tooling shall be and remain the Seller’s property. In no event will the Buyer acquire any interest in apparatus belonging to Seller which is utilized in the manufacture of the Products, even if such apparatus has been specially converted or adapted for such manufacture and notwithstanding any charges paid by the Buyer. Unless otherwise agreed, Seller has the right to alter, discard or otherwise dispose of any special tooling or other property in its sole discretion at any time.
Warranty & Return Policy
- Sigma-Netics, Inc. warrants the products we manufacture to be free from any defects in material or workmanship for a period of one year from date of shipment. If within that period we receive from the Purchaser written notice of any alleged defect, we will, at our option, repair or replace the product. No item can be returned without our written consent and a Return Material Authorization.
- Any unauthorized modification, repairs, or attempt to repair, will render this warranty void.
- No charges for labor and/or any other expense, actual, consequential, direct or indirect associated with the defective item will be allowed. If the item is defective, the total damage is limited to the price of the returned item only.
- Shortages and defects must be reported to Sigma-Netics, Inc. within 15 days from the date of shipment.